COVID-19 STORE GUIDELINES
First off, we are so grateful to you - our community, our friends, our family and our neighbors for your continued support throughout these strange times. As we open our brick-and-mortar shop, we assure you that your health and safety are our top priority. We look forward to navigating this new way of shopping together.
We ask that all customers observe the following guidelines when shopping in-store:
- Do not enter the store if you have a cough, fever, or any flu-like symptoms.
- Only 4 customers, including children, allowed in the shop at a time; if you see that the store is at maximum capacity, kindly wait outside until a customer has exited the store.
- Face masks are REQUIRED at all times, and must be worn over mouth and above nose.
- No open food or beverage containers allowed inside the store.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the store at the provided hand sanitizing stations.
- Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance in store with anyone from outside your immediate household.
- No jewelry try-ons or product sampling at this time.
- Contactless transactions only; no cash will be accepted.
We will be disinfecting all surfaces throughout the day and perform nightly deep cleaning.
We will also be offering curbside pick-up during shop hours and local San Francisco delivery. Stayed tuned for more details.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.